+ -

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Spoon & A Keyboard

Their is no simplicity. Thing are just deceivingly simple to use or acquire.


I eat with a simple spoon for which if I were required to produce, starting from digging up the ore, separating the material, heating the
steel, forging the mold, finishing the product, transferring it my part of the world, would require substantial effort and time.



I type on this "simple" keyboard on my smartphone for which the
accumulated hardware and software engineering spanning many fields of
science and generations of scientists would require me more than a life time to comprehend.



This is a mere keyboard or a spoon. It is a great gift that our minds deal withs as a whole and don't see lots of the details. People who are actually like this, such as savants, are socially crippled and have hard time dealing with people among other things.
5 Khalid's Blog: A Spoon & A Keyboard Their is no simplicity. Thing are just deceivingly simple to use or acquire. I eat with a simple spoon for which if I were required to pr...

No comments:

< >