+ -

Pages

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My New JasJam

I just purchased my new PDA and am planning to use it for blogging. Of course, it has many other ways of use, but one of my ideas is to use it as a blogging tool.

It is very beneficial. You can view PowerPoint presentations on it, prep Excel sheets, I‘ve made my home balance sheet using it! You can also take notes with it, too.

Ok, enough gaga!

I did face some problems with it, nonetheless. It seems it has an issue with aligning the screen. After aligning the screen, it starts drifting to the left a bit, so when you press on ok it presses the clock, for example. I googled the issue and found that lots of people have the same problem, well not lots, but, still, it is a well documented problem.

Oh, the PDA is an I-Mate JasJam. To be honest, I don‘t know the meaning of the word.

I don't know why I still blog. I guess it‘s for two reasons. The first is because I have ideas I want to record and share. The other, which is slowly diminishing, is to improve my writing. Not diminishing because my spelling is getting better, but because I guess if I continue to blog continuously, then I guess It would take care of itself. I mean now I can blog anywhere anytime (not sure if that is a good thing). Take now, for example, I‘m in furniture store with my mom and sisters sitting on a (kind of) comfortable sofa worth 14000 riyals.

I don‘t know if anyone is ever going to read this, but hey, I'm expressing myself, recording my ideas, solving my embarrassing problem.
5 Khalid's Blog: My New JasJam I just purchased my new PDA and am planning to use it for blogging. Of course, it has many other ways of use, but one of my ideas is to use ...

1 comment:

ماجد said...

hey man, this is your little brother. i'll leave it 2 u to figure out which 1.

just one question,

where is your JasJam now?!

lol.

any way, liked what u wrote n i'll keep passing by.

c ya

< >