+ -

Pages

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Blogging More Often

I have been trying to write as best as I can to maintain the quality of the content in this blog, not that it is great or anything, but I am trying hard to keep it interesting.

Now the flip side to this is that this has restricted my writing to a great extent. Writing something interesting is not at all easy as I am sure you understand. It is a strenuous process starting from organizing my thoughts (understanding what it all means) choosing effective wording, and maintaining fluid organization.

In the beginning, I didn't think the process would be this way. Originally, I thought I would just type what came to my mind, as I'm doing right now. But that would compromise the quality of the content. In other words, I won't be thinking real hard to prepare and organize and understand the thoughts in mind. I won't pick and choose the words that I'm using; and I won't organize my thoughts to facilitate better understanding of my ideas; I'd be typing the ideas as fast as they pop in my head (which I've been doing in this paragraph)

I guess I need a sort of compromise. Something, not as tedious and time-consuming, but still something that sparks interest and is of satisfactory quality. Or better yet, I could start another blog which would be more casual and lighthearted. I do have another blog, but it's basicaly a bunch of links with some comments here and there.

One could be my formal, official, bi/weekly blog, and the other would be my casual daily blog. Hmmmmm.
5 Khalid's Blog: Blogging More Often I have been trying to write as best as I can to maintain the quality of the content in this blog, not that it is great or anything, but I am...

No comments:

< >